11 UNIT SFR RENTAL HOMES IN DFW - ESTIMATED 10 % CASH ON CASH RETURN - 82% Occupied - Current NOI $96,266 - Offered at $1.397MM
For sale is a turn-key 11 rental package located in the DFW area. Most of these houses were built on slab foundations with brick veneer. On average these houses were built in the year 1968 with approximately 1,141 square feet in size. All but two properties are currently rented and producing positive cash-flow. All the properties have been rehabbed within the last one to two years and most are rented close to market rents – this is a good yield play deal for the rental investor that I just looking for cash-flow and some long term appreciation.
The properties are rented to screened tenants and are currently producing a gross rental income of $11,395 per month or $136,740 per year. After accounting for the operating expenses of approximately $38,254 per year, this portfolio has a current NOI of about $96,266 per year. With the estimated market rents for all properties at $12,150 per month, there is little opportunity to optimize the portfolio and improve the returns to increase the NOI to approximately $105,326 per year after some small rent increases.
The off market asking price for the entire 11-unit portfolio is $1,397,00. A buy and hold rental investor using commercial financing from 3L can estimate to make about $3,400 per month or $37,050 in annual positive cash-flow which translates to about an 10% return on a $369,800 out of pocket cash investment.
***BUYER PROTOCOL AND FINANCIAL SCENARIOS BELOW**
This will be a standard type of transaction with the seller paying for title policy and seller’s closing costs. Seller will not entertain breaking up the portfolio and is currently wanting to sell as a whole package. No property showings until an accepted contract. Please give us a call if you are interested in more details.
The DFW Metroplex is comprised of 12 counties that make the DFW Metropolitan
Statistical Area per the US Census Bureau. Within these 12 coun/es lie Dallas, Fort
Worth and dozens other ci/es, suburbs, and small towns that make up The DFW
Facts and Stastistics about the DFW Area
• Although Dallas and Fort Worth are the ninth and 16th largest cities in the US respectively, the 12 county area that comprises the DFW Metroplex is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the United States (a:er Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York City) with a population of 6,426,214 according to the 2010 US Census. The Texas Department of State Health Services estimates the population will reach 6,731,000 in 2014.
• Several cities in the DFW area are consistently rated as among the fastest-growing in the United States. Frisco, for example, grew from a tiny town of around 6,000 in 1990 to
over 128,000 in 2012 and is still constantly ranked in the top 10 fastest growing cities in
the U.S. McKinney, Plano, and Rockwall have also been named among the fastest growing cities in the U.S. at various mes over the last decade. The population in the DFW region grew more than any other metropolitan area in the country between July 2011 and 2012, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
• The city of Dallas is the only city in the DFW Metroplex with a population of over one
• 6 cities in the DFW area have populations that exceed 200,000. 13 cities in the DFW area have populations that exceed 100,000. 47 cities in the DFW area have populations
that exceed 10,000.
• 11 cities have grown by more than 100% in the last 10 years. These are mostly suburbs
to the north and east of Dallas.
• Only two cities have seen population declines over the last 10 years, and only by very
Ownership will only entertain portfolio offers. Offers should be presented in written form, detailing all terms. Upon acceptance of a Letter of Intent, Buyer and Seller will execute a Purchase & Sale Agreement, which will detail agreed upon terms. Please see BULK PACKAGE PROTOCOL TO PURCHASE below for more information on submitting offer.
Property tours can be arranged upon delivery of Proof of Funds and/or Pre-Approval Letter from Buyer’s lender of choice and an accepted LOI. Please do not disturb current tenants and the properties.
To receive full package presentation and disclosed addresses please follow the steps below
BULK PACKAGE PROTOCOL TO PURCHASE
1. Buyer to submit signed Master NCND (Along with Copy of Government Issued ID, Wet signature, Verifiable POF, Current Date)
2. Buyer to conduct initial due diligence to determine Level of Interest
3. Buyer to submit soft Letter of Intent to Purchase (LOI) with proposed price and terms
4. All parties to sign Master Fee Agreement for facilitating/finding transaction (ONLY IF APPLICABLE and STATED prior to NCND)
5. Buyer-Seller (Agent) vetting call and acceptance of Firm LOI
6. Purchase-Sales Agreement Executed
7. Escrow Opened
8. Buyer supplied with all supporting documents (leases, rent rolls, financials, documents, etc)
* If Buyer requires any NCND or Confidentiality Agreement signed by all parties prior to sending initial documentation please email email@example.com.
Single Family Rental Portfolios
Now is the perfect time to buy and/or sell income producing properties. Sellers benefit from hungry buyers, and buyers benefit from low interest rates from lenders that are HUNGRY for loans!
If you are interested in Selling or Buying a portfolio, please contact us
BULK buyers sign up to my buyers list here
We can help
Whether you simply want to buy your first property, get automatic notifications about properties in MLS, have access to hundreds of off market deals a month, you just have an experienced agent to help you, check out our team at Investable Realty!
Please note even though Felipe Soares is a Licensed Real Estate Agent in the state of TX, License #601219. Brokered by Investable Realty BRE#9004458. No representations are being made to Buyers or Investors. Please contact us for special realty services available to investors and/or to establish client relationships.
Please note. Felipe Soares is an Independent Certified Private Money broker through Cogo Capital and other financial institutions. Loans are available only on non-owner occupied real property. California BRE License #01928542; NMLS #1051306. To get affiliated within our lending network or find out how it works please visit CasaDealsFunding.com
Real estate investment rental portfolio for sale in dallas. Rental units rented for sale. Real estate investment brokerage package for sale. DFW real estate Bulk package for sale
Real estate investor in dfw, dallas package for sale, dallas rental portfolio for sale, dallas discounted rental portfolio, buy bulk real estate in dallas, sell rental portfolio package, buy rental portfolio package, dallas rentals for sale, dallas real estate invesment brokerage, realtor that specializes in rental portfolios